Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Countdown Begins!

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. We have less than 5 weeks to go before our expected day. It seems the first 7 1/2 months flew by and now time has slowed way down.... I can't wait until May 10th. I am so excited to meet this little one who is constantly dancing and perfoming somersaults in my stomach!
We went to the doctor yesterday and everything is right on track. Dr McCoy said for the hundreth time that I'm having a textbook pregnancy. In fact the only problem I've had lately was a 24 hour flu bug. Let's hope the delivery goes as smoothly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One month from today,,,,this Grammie will be in Montana,,,,after that, little one,,,you may arrive anytime,,,smile

Anonymous said...

Hi, Glad to here all is going well.A May baby is A good time to be born. John is May Ivy is May and Nana was MAy Diane is May Tom is May And David (carrigan) is may also Ivy's Christopher is in May. Keep us posted Love Eileen.

Anonymous said...

David,Sara,and baby...I cry out of complete happiness everytime I look at this website. I am so happy for you and excited! Little baby, I will try my very best to spoil you rotten--just make sure someone from your soon-to-be family calls me the second you decide it's time to come out and see the world. Can't wait! Love, Nicole