Thursday, April 14, 2005

Can't Wait!

I have to confess the picture I just posted is from when my dad came to visit in February. I am much bigger now!
Time really seems to have slowed down...I cannot wait for the next 4 weeks to go by! Truth be told though, I am not ready. We need to put carpet in the nursery and do the finishing touches, but I just want to see our little one.
The school had a very nice shower for me last Thursday. I'll have to post pictures of the shower so you all can see what I really look like! Everyone was very generous and we have many beautiful outfits and blankets for the baby. We also received many practical gifts, including my favorite, "the diaper genie". Now all I need to buy is a good supply diapers and we'll have what we need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave Keast Family
Everything sounds wonderfull & exciting Love G.G Al

Anonymous said...

Hello Baby! Only 13 more days until you come into the world!! Your Crazy Aunt Erin is so excited!! Can't wait till you can come play with me! I am bringing you something very special! Lots and Lots of Love--Erin