Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dr. Appt.

Lanie had her first round of shots on Tuesday. She seemed to recover quickly, but I think it took David and I a bit longer. It was awful seeing her go through that! She is now up to 11 lbs and 14 oz, and she is 23 inches long. I knew she was growing like crazy, but I had no idea she was getting that big...
I cannot explian how terrific the time has been with Lanie. She is developing quite a personality. She is a happy, content baby who loves to cuddle and be held. She is also developing much more independence. She can sit and entertain herself for long periods of time and seems to be interested in the small world around her. She is now very aware of her surroundings and follows David and I with her eyes. She has a beautiful smile that I like to think she saves for us, but really she is willing to share it with anyone. She has definately changed our world for the better.

No comments: