Tuesday, March 08, 2005

OOPS!

As many of you know, David and I were going in on Friday for our next ultrasound. We were very excited and had been looking forward to it all week. I'm not quite sure why....but we were running late for our appointment and got there too late for the dr. to fit us in. We really had no excuse for being late, just chalk this one up to the decrease in brain cells caused by pregnancy!
Needless to say we were both disappointed, me especially, but we are scheduled to go back in for an ultrasound after David gets back from working in Phoenix. Trust me, there is no way I'm going to let us miss this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara and Dave,
It is hard to believe the time has past so quickly. This is so exciting! So, so you have any names picked out? Let's hear them. Smile. Can't wait for the news that all is well with Baby and you, when baby is in your arms.
Love, Aunt Debbie