Friday, October 26, 2007

A True Sports Fan



Whether it's our school's Mission Bulldogs, or the Montana Grizzlies, Lanie is a die-hard fan. Sometimes I wonder where she came from because although David and I enjoy sports, we are by no means the fanatic our lovely daughter is...








Future Bulldog Homecoming Queen and Volleyball player!









She was so excited about her Grizzly Shirt and of course had to wear it to watch the game




"I love my Monte Grizzly Bear!!!!"
























Jack on the other hand has slept his way through most games!!!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

That's great she has school spirit. You know those kind of kidos are always good students too! :-) I love the photo of the big kiss. That will be one to use as a reminder when the days of sibling rivalry are upon you.