Monday, September 17, 2007

Fun in Seattle!

We had tons of fun on our trip to Seattle. We went to the zoo, the aquarium, and on a boat ride around the harbor. The kids loved seeing all of my family and also got to see aunt Dianne, uncle Bob, and cousin Sparrow.
At my grandma and grandpa's house in Gig Harbor. I hate to say it, but I think Lanie might have grandpa wrapped around her finger....
Jack and aunt Debbie



Woodland Park Zoo
They also had tons of fun at the rehearsal, shower, and reception. They definitely got more than their fair share of the attention!


Lucky girl, got to carry around auntie's rehearsal bouquet


Lucky for Lanie, she gets her moves from auntie Erin and not me!

Jack and uncle Anthony at the reception

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Lanie and the bird is most adorable. Did you guys see any bears while you were there?

Sara and David said...

yep, Lanie was in awe of the bears. They were swimming around in the creek and you could get right up next to the glass...But of course our camera died and we had to take pics on our phone.Unfortunately, I have no idea how to download from the phone because the pics are so cute!